|Home||Products||FAQ||Careers||Service Request||Contact Us||Call NOW! 416-410-0506|
Hollow Metal Door with Half Lite
- Hollow metal doors and frames (Knock-down & Welded)
- Standard & custom engineered Doors
- Standard & adjustable throat knock-down frames
- Embossed steel panel doors
- Wood doors & frames
- Kalamein steel doors
- Access panels
- Vision lites & louvers
- Standard & architectural grade builders hardware.
- Access control products: Wireless & hardwired.
A label: 3 hour rating (for a 4 hour wall). These doors are used for openings in walls separating buildings that are joined together. No glass is allowed in these doors.
B label: 1 1/2 hour rating (for a 2 hour wall). These doors are usually used for stairwell doors but are sometimes used at all the rated walls in a building. 100 square inches of exposed glass is allowed.
C label: 3/4 hour rating (for a 1 hour wall). These doors are used for openings from a corridor into another room in the same building. 1296 square inches of exposed glass is allowed.